Child Care Health Consultation Hub
Healthy Child Care Colorado serves as the statewide hub for Child Care Health Consultation in Colorado. We work on the local, state, and national level to strengthen awareness and support for this unique and critical role. We collaborate to provide the following support, training, and resources to the network of Child Care Health Consultants in Colorado.
• Access to Medication Administration curriculum, trainer guide and materials, student database, and training calendar.
• Email forum for Child Care Health Consultants
• Regular newsletters and informational webinars
• Ongoing training and technical assistance
• Colorado’s Child Care Health Consultation Competencies
• Quarterly learning and networking gatherings provided in collaboration with Child Care Health Consultants of Colorado
• An online library with resources, training materials, and templates.
If you are a Child Care Health Consultant in Colorado, please follow the steps below to join.
Steps to Join:
1. Complete and submit the form below.
2. We will verify your Colorado license status.
3. You will receive a confirmation email from us that contains a confirmation letter with your trainer identification number, login information, and instructions on how to download forms.
As an approved Medication Administration instructor, you are responsible to follow the curriculum with fidelity. Teaching the Medication Administration curriculum does not constitute delegation, but refers only to training. Please refer to the Colorado Nurse Practice Act proceedings of the Colorado Board of Nursing, March 1999.
4. You may choose to enter your Medication Administration course information on our Training and Events Calendar.
5. Check to see when the next Child Care Health Consultant training and quarterly gathering are scheduled. We hope to see you there!
Fields in bold are required.